- D-65 (Artificial Day Light) : It is the simulation of the day light of north hemisphere at 12 noon
- TL-84/TL-83 : It is the shop light used in European countries. In other word it is light at sale
- UL-30/UL-40- (Warm White Fluorescent) : It is also shop light used in America. Therefore, these Coloured Tube Lights comply with American standards
- UV Light (Ultraviolet Light) : This is basically used to find out the presence of optical brightening agent or fluorescent pigments in the tested sample
- CWF (Cool White Fluorescent) : It is also an American standard
Note : The CRI Index (Colour Rendering Index) as well as color temperature should be taken care of while choosing Coloured Tube Lights.
- All the Coloured Tube Lights are Made in Holland/Poland /USA
- These Coloured Tube Lights are recommended by H&M, Gap, Spencer, Walamart, Carefour, Mother Care, Tesco, etc